Biological and Chemical Research Centre of the University of Warsaw cooperates with research institutions in Poland and abroad, public sector entities, as well as partners from business. The Centre’s offer is addressed to enterprises from many sectors, including laboratory, environmental protection, chemical, agriculture and food, fuel and energy, medical and pharmaceutical.
What does CNBCh UW offfer?
- Research work aimed at solving specific problems or optimizing currently used technology;
- Applying for joint research and development projects financed from external sources, both national and international;
- Routine and non-routine analytical measurements, also in regulatory areas. Since 2014, we have held Accreditation Certificate No. AB 1525 confirming the competence of our
laboratories to work in accordance with PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025;
- Scientific expertises and consultations;
- Rental of conference and seminar rooms.
How to cooperate with us?
It is straightforward – please visit us on site at CNBCh UW to discuss over coffee your problems.
Our team will try to find the suitable scientists who will be able to take a comprehensive look at the issue and
Bruce Dickinson used to say that “business is not about having customers, it is about having fans”. I hope that thanks to the Office’s activity you will become a fan of CNBCh UW and the entire University of Warsaw and will join an increasing number of companies and organizations cooperating with us.
The list of research groups and the full range of services can be found in the following publications in 3 languages: Polish, English and Spanish:
Nauka dla środowiska i biznesu, PL, 2018 >>>pobierz link
Science for Business and Enviroment eng, 2018 >>> pobierz link
Ciencia para los negocios y el medioambiente, 2022 >>> pobierz link